This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Sevenoaks.
About the school:
- This school caters for students aged 5 and up.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- An extremely friendly and supportive leadership team.
- Regular themed curriculum days.
- A school that focuses on equality and wants every student to be happy at their school.
About the role:
- Supporting the students to achieve their potential and be as independent as possible.
- Liaise with the main teacher regarding any behavioural or safeguarding issues.
- Monitoring and keeping a record of students progress.
- Creating plans with students so they are able to reach their academic goals.
- Prepare and deliver planned learning activities to smaller groups and whole classes.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Sevenoaks.