This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Thanet.
About the school:
- Caters for pupils aged 11 and up.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- Focuses on having a positive environment for pupils and staff.
- Supportive team within the school.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- Working 1:1 with certain students if needed.
- Setting up any materials needed for the lesson.
- Paying attention to any safeguarding concerns.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Thanet.