This school is seeking a Full Time Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Dartford.
About the school:
- Prioritises staff and students welfare.
- Well respected school within the local community.
- Focuses on having a positive environment for pupils and staff.
- Themed curriculum days.
- Regular team events in Dartford.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- Provide mainstream support to classrooms.
- Monitoring student progress and report to the teacher and parents when necessary.
- Helping students to set and achieve academic goals.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Dartford.