This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Rochester..
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Has a very good progression career plan.
- Proved to have a great reputation within the local community.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Strive for all pupils to reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- Supporting students academically and emotionally.
- Monitoring student progress and report to the teacher and parents.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Show willingness to further your personal development as a Teaching Assistant.
What the school is looking for:
- Have a positive, enthusiastic approach with an energy and passion for working with young students.
- Have a commitment to achieving high standards.
- Have determination and drive to ensure that every pupil fulfils their full potential.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support the pupils.
- Be patient kind, calm and approachable in all areas.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Rochester.