This is a full time Temporary teaching assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a Teaching Assistant with KS2 students in the heart of Ashford.
About the school:
- This is a primary school located in a beautiful rural village just outside of Ashford.
- Enjoy beautiful views over the Kent countryside from the extensive school grounds and exceptional outdoor learning space.
- The school prioritises the welfare of not only the students but the staff too.
- The school works with a very inclusive and interesting curriculum.
- The school believes each student learns in a different way, and they ensure they cater for this so all students can reach their potential.
About the role:
- Supporting the main class teacher with lesson planning and any extra needs of the students.
- Implementing different strategies to cater for each individual student.
- Paying attention to changes in students behaviour or work, and reporting back to staff or parents if needed.
- Creating materials and activities for students to help progress their learning.
- Take part in out of class interventions if necessary.
What the school is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Someone with a passion for working with students in education.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
- Someone who is able to adapt teaching support to students needs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to hear more information on this Teaching assistant job role in Ashford.