This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant in Canterbury who is eager to help their secondary school through their summer exams.
About the school:
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- Great career opportunities for all staff.
- An extremely friendly and supportive leadership team.
- Great relationships with the local community.
About the role:
- Support students and young people in the classroom.
- Support the teacher with written records and organisation of activities.
- Work 1:1 with students or small groups if and when needed.
- Take part in out of class interventions if necessary.
- Pay attention to behaviour and moods changes and report back to teacher or parents.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Good behavioural management skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Canterbury.