This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Maidstone.
About the school:
- A supportive, inclusive school.
- Caters for students aged 5 and up.
- Great relationship with local community.
- Regular themed curriculum days.
- Supportive leadership team.
About the role:
- Support the main teacher and students with all learning and development needs.
- Working to ensure the student receives an inclusive education with the support needed for each individual student.
- Maintain the classroom and equipment in a safe and tidy condition.
- Keep a high standard of behaviour around the school and report any safeguarding issues to the leadership team.
- Paying attention to any change of mood or work productivity in students and reporting back to the teacher.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Be a team player and also be able to work independently.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Maidstone.