This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Dartford
About the school:
- Great relationship with the local community.
- Has a very good progression career plan.
- A school that focuses not only on the students welfare but the staff's too.
- Supportive leadership team.
- Regular team events in Dartford.
About the role:
- Support the main teacher with lesson plans and activities.
- Provide support for learning and play times.
- Monitoring student progress and report to the teacher.
- Engaging in activities when necessary.
- Paying attention to and reporting any safeguarding issues.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Be a team player and also be able to work independently.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Dartford.