This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant in Dover who is eager to help their secondary school through their summer exams.
About the school:
- This school caters for students aged 11 and up.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- Great career opportunities for all staff.
- An extremely friendly and supportive leadership team.
- Great relationships with the local community.
About the role:
- Support main classroom teacher with the learning and support of students and lessons.
- Prepare any materials and activities for each day.
- Work 1:1 with students or small groups if and when needed.
- Take part in out of class interventions if necessary.
- Pay attention to behaviour and moods changes and report back to teacher or parents.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A reliable, flexible and organised person.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Good behavioural management skills.
- Good understanding of child development and learning, with an interest in education.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Dover.