This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant in Folkestone who is eager to help their secondary school through their summer exams.
About the school:
- This school caters for students aged 11 and up.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- An extremely friendly and supportive leadership team.
- A school that focuses on equality and wants every student to be happy at their school.
About the role:
- Supporting the class teacher with general classroom and behaviour management.
- Motivating and encouraging students to participate in classroom activities and take on an active role in their learning.
- Keeping the classroom tidy and getting the classroom ready for lessons.
- Assist with the tracking of pupil progress by filling out records and completing observations where necessary.
- Support students 1:1 if and when needed.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A reliable, flexible and organised person.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Good behavioiural management skills.
- Good understanding of child development and learning, with an interest in education.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Folkestone.