Magisters Education have recently partnered with a South East London based Multi Academy Trust (MAT). They are seeking an additonal Teaching Assistant to start ASAP and you will have the opportunity for work across the campuses.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join their team at schools across Lewisham, Greenwich, Lambeth, and Southwark. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting teachers in the delivery of high-quality education, providing a safe and stimulating learning environment for all students.
- Work closely with teachers to support the planning, preparation, and delivery of lessons, adapting materials to meet the needs of individual students
- Provide pastoral care and guidance to students, promoting positive behaviour and well-being
- Assist with the assessment and recording of student progress, providing feedback to teachers and parents as required
- Work with individual or small groups of students to provide additional support with their learning and development, including those with special educational needs
- Help to maintain a clean, safe, and welcoming learning environment
- Participate in relevant training and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
- Relevant experience working with children, ideally in a school setting
- Good understanding of child development and learning, with an interest in education
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents. INDMAGE
- Ability to work flexibly and use initiative to respond to the needs of individual students and the school as a whole
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Enhanced DBS disclosure (we can support with this)
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more