This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Dartford.
About the school:
- A collaborative approach to planning and a commitment to staff well being.
- Delivers a quality, inclusive education so all students are able to achieve to their full potential.
- Warm and welcoming environment with a very supportive leadership team.
- A great place for a Teaching Assistant to progress in their career.
- A school that has the well being of their students and staff at the top of their values.
About the role:
- As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with the class teacher providing the whole class support.
- Be adaptable and flexible in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative.
- Updating student records when required.
- Ensure safeguarding protocols are exercised when needed.
- Use an individualised approach to teaching and learning to support the needs of the children.
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to build positive relationships and set boundaries to support learning.
- Hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for one.
- A strong team player, with excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, who is able to support and inspire children to learn.
- Be willing to learn and take part in any training if needed.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Dartford.