This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Maidstone.
About the school:
- A collaborative approach to planning and a commitment to staff well being.
- Delivers a quality, inclusive education so all students are able to achieve to their full potential.
- A lively, dedicated and motivated team.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- Career development opportunities.
About the role:
- As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with the class teacher providing the whole class support.
- Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records.
- Ensure safeguarding, pastoral support and embedding British Values are at the heart of all we do.
- Ensure pupils are engaged in lessons and are completing their work as necessary.
- You must adapt your support depending on the needs of the child - every student is different.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to build positive relationships and set boundaries to support learning.
- A strong team player, with excellent organisation and interpersonal skills, who is able to support and inspire children to learn.
- Experience working collaboratively in a dynamic and supportive environment.
- Able to stay calm and de-escalate challenging behaviour.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Maidstone.