This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Rochester.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Deliver a quality, inclusive education so all students are able to achieve to their full potential.
- Supportive and friendly leadership team.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- Ensure safeguarding, pastoral support and embedding British Values are at the heart of all we do.
About the role:
- Follow instructions from Teachers to support effectively in the classroom.
- Assisting teachers with the maintenance of student records.
- Adhere to professional practice standards and legislation, including confidentiality, safeguarding, equality, diversity, and inclusion policies.
- Assisting students with their educational and social development, on an individual and group basis.
- You must adapt your support depending on the needs of the child - every student is different.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to build positive relationships and set boundaries to support learning.
- Being able to work independently and using your own initiative is essential.
- A genuine desire to work with young people and support their learning.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Be patient, kind, calm and approachable in all areas.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Rochester.