This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Tonbridge&Malling.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Ambitious leadership team
- A dedicated, friendly and inspirational team.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- Show a determination to help students develop their education further.
- You will be engaging students in learning, to keep them on task.
- You will be supporting the teacher with lessons and behaviour management.
- You must adapt your support depending on the needs of the child - every student is different.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to build positive relationships and set boundaries to support learning.
- Being able to work independently and using your own initiative is essential.
- Has an interest in supporting individual pupils with a range of strengths and needs.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support the pupils.
- Be patient, kind, calm and approachable in all areas.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Tonbridge&Malling.