This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Swale.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Has a very good progression career plan.
- Proved to be wonderful ambassadors for themselves, their families and the school itself.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Strive for all pupils to reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- Show a determination to help students develop their education further.
- Monitoring student progress and report to the teacher.
- Able to demonstrate a good standard of behaviour management around the school.
- Show willingness to further your personal development as a Teaching Assistant.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Belief in the potential of all individuals to reach their fullest potential
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support the pupils.
- Be patient kind, calm and approachable in all areas.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Swale.