Teaching Assistant-Tunbridge wells.
This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Tunbridge wells.
About the school:
- Community feel school.
- Creative connected curriculum.
- Focuses on having a positive environment for pupils and staff.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent professional development.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- Provide mainstream support to classrooms.
- Providing support inside and outside of the classroom.
- Monitoring student progress and report to the teacher.
- Helping students to set and achieve academic goals.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have a passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for children to flourish within.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Patience and very approachable.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Tunbridge wells..