This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Maidstone.
About the school:
- This school caters for children age 4 to 10.
- They aim to inspire children to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- Very friendly staff.
- Regular team building events.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- Provide mainstream support to classrooms.
- Monitoring student progress and report to the teacher.
- Helping students to set and achieve academic goals.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Maidstone.