Teaching Assistant- Ashford.
This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant 1:1 role with an ASAP start time located in Ashford.
About the School:
- Caters for pupils age 4-10
- Believes every student has a unique gift and they are pushed to strive in whatever this may be.
- Has a very warm and friendly atmosphere with a welcoming feel for anyone that joins.
- Friendly staff, with a very respected school environment.
About the role:
- Learning to communicate in a way that benefits the pupil.
- Working 1:1 with a EYFS pupil with ASD and is non-verbal.
- Helping them with any work, or supporting the teacher when needed.
- Paying attention to the students actions and being able to relay any concerns back to parents and staff.
- Attending with the student to anywhere needed, making sure the student is safe.
- Monitoring the students progress.
What the school is looking for:
- Someone with sensitivity and understanding.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Patience and the ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to build relationships quickly which will be needed for 1:1.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more about this teaching assistant role in Ashford.