- Salary £70.00 - £90.00
- Location Newham, London
- Type Temporary
Newham, East London
Immediately start, fast track to interview - no filling out endless application forms!
Are you interested in becoming a teaching assistant?
Look no further!
Magisters Education are actively seeking Teaching assistants who are open to working in either primary, secondary or even SEN schools.
We work successfully at placing both experienced and inexperienced teaching assistants into the perfect role for them.
As a teaching assistant you will be working in either a primary, secondary or even an SEN based school environment with children who require continuity, positive role models, patience and understanding. We are actively seeking staff who want to learn, grow, and develop their teaching skills whilst building rapport with students, teachers, and parents.
Opportunities to further your career within this role are endless, teaching, salaried teacher training roles, education Science, social worker, youth work and more.
WHAT DOES THE TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE INVOLVE:
* Working in the Learning Support / SEND Department of a school
* Supporting the class teacher and students during lessons
* Building a rapport with students that have specific needs and implementing strategies to support, nurture, engage and raise attainment in their secondary years
* 1:1 sessions supporting the children in their learning
* Running intervention groups
WHAT SUPPORT WILL I BE GIVEN?
* You'll be given training, guidance and support by an experienced consultant at Magisters and our Training and Development Team (all experienced teachers) as well as from the school themselves.
* A programme of FREE Training and CPD sessions are also offered.
HOURS AND PAY:
Full-time school hours, 8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Apply to this job
Apply to this job