Magisters Education have partnered with a Primary School in Barking and Dagenham. They are looking for an aditional member of staff to join them as a Teaching Assistant.
About the School:
- The Schools main values are respect, equality, ambition, compassion, resilience, confidence and curiosity.
- They aim for pupils to leave their school with a clear understanding of these values and how to demonstrate them throughout their lives.
- Making learning memorable and rich allows pupils to fully embed the knowledge and skills to allow maximum progress and to support pupil well-being and happiness.
- We provide first hand learning experiences that allow pupils to develop interpersonal skills, spark curiosity and build resilience.
About the Role
- This is a full time position from Monday to Friday
- The hours the School needs are from 8:30 to 3:30
- It is an ASAP start and the scheduled end date is the end of the academic year 2023.
- The role will involve working with children on a one to one basis, in small group work and in the classroom, producing displays and assisting teachers to establish an appropriate learning environment.
- In addition to a genuine commitment to help our students aspire and achieve, you must have excellent administration, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work unsupervised.
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more about this role as a Teaching Assistant