Teaching Assistant - Basildon
Full-time ASAP start
£70 - £90 per day
Do you have experience working with students in Nursery and Reception? Do you have experience with young children showing signs of Autism as a Teaching Assistant ? Would you like to be a part of an inclusive and supportive school in Basildon as a Teaching Assistant?
Then this may be the role for you
About The Role
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Supervising group activities
- Looking after children who are upset or have had accidents
- Clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- Carrying out administrative tasks
About The School
- We are a small single form entry, primary school in Basildon.
- We pride ourselves on our warm, caring approach and celebrating every child's individuality and success.
- We have high expectations for all our children in terms of their work and behaviour, offering both challenge and support, to enable them to achieve their very best.
- Our aim is to provide children with rich and memorable experiences to foster a love of learning so that they become successful learners, confident individuals and most importantly well-rounded, responsible citizens, in an environment where everyone feels safe, happy, valued and respected,
Please Contact Davide at Magisters Education if you're interested in hearing more.