- Salary £75.00 - £95.00
- Location Bexley, Kent
- Type Temporary
Are you a flexible and resilient individual looking for a new challenge this year? Do you have a passion for working as a teaching assistant?
If yes is the answer, then you may be the perfect candidate for this role. Magisters Education have recently partnered with a School in Bexley who are looking to appoint a new Teaching Assistant.
They have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Teaching Assistant to join a supportive and growing team within a mainstream Primary School.
Magisters Education are looking for a TA to work on a full time, long term basis starting as soon as possible in a local school in Bexley. This role would be in term time between Monday and Friday.
* Supporting the Class Teacher within well-resourced and extremely creative lessons.
* Constant assessment of the individual needs of pupils to ensure they are progressing.
* Evaluating and reporting pupils' progress to teachers, carers and health care professionals by following their EHCP's.
* Managing challenging behaviour in a positive way including de-escalation techniques.
* You will be working both 1:1 and within small groups so team fit and excellent communication is key!
The Successful Candidate Will Have Some Experience Supporting
* Autism Spectrum Condition - ASC
* Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - ADHD
* Severe Learning Difficulties - SLD
* Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties - PMLD
* Social, Emotional and Mental Health - SEMH
* Experience of de-escalation techniques, Picture Exchange Communication (PECS) and Makaton would be advantageous.
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more
Apply to this job
Apply to this job