Sports Teaching Assistant
Magisters Education have recently partnered with a mainstream primary school in Brent.
They are looking to take on a Sports Teaching Assistant to work on a full time basis and start asap.
At Magisters Education we are passionate about all things education and understand the importance of working closely with our candidates and schools to ensure both receive the personal and efficient service they deserve.
About the role
- The Sports Teaching Assistant role will be full-time Monday-Friday, 8.30am-3.30pm.
- The school are looking for a sporty and passionate individual who can offer their expertise and skill set to younger students, supporting them to develop and progress with their skills across a number of sports.
- You will have the opportunity to work with children with a range of ages and needs.
- Work on a 1-1 basis with students to demonstrate challenging behaviour.
This role is ideal for candidates who have:
- Experience in Sports/Physical Education
- Sports coaching
- Youth/Community work experience
- Prior mentoring role
- SEN/SEMH experience
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience.
- Experience working with SEN and basic knowledge and love for sports.
- Enthusiastic, positive and friendly approach.
- A caring and professional manner
- Understand how to work with pupils and build positive relationships with various pupils quickly and efficiently
- Love of education and the desire to make a positive impact on the lives of others
- Good behaviour management skills
Think this is the job for you?
If you are interested in this role, please contact Fatima at Magisters Education on 07721557642 or simply click apply!
- North West London
- Magisters Education