SEN teaching assistant-Tunbridge Wells
This is a full time teaching assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant for children with SEN in Tunbridge Wells.
About the school:
- Diversity & achievements are celebrated and self-esteem and mutual respect are fostered throughout.
- The staff are highly trained so that students feel comfortable and supported throughout their experience.
- Curriculum is wide ranging, multi-sensory and tailored to meet individual needs.
- Staff welfare is a priority from the extremely supportive leadership team.
About the role:
- You will be focusing on communication, engagement, and distraction techniques to optimise learning and maximise comfort for every pupil.
- Creating engaging activities for the students.
- Working with behaviour plans and implementing different strategies where needed.
- Assist with any personal care needs that may be required.
What the school is looking for:
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills.
- Have a enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to get one (£48)
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and special educational needs.
- A proactive individual who wants to make a impact on the lives of students.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to hear more information on this SEN teaching assistant job role in Tunbridge Wells.