SEN teaching assistant-Canterbury
This is a full time teaching assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant for a school located in Canterbury.
About the school:
- This school caters for all students aged 5 and up.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- A school that focuses on equality and wants every student to be happy at their school.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- Regular team events in Canterbury.
About the role:
- Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO.
- Implementing different strategies to cater for various learning abilities and behaviours.
- To establish a professional and supportive relationship with students which facilitates their progress.
- Pay attention to students moods etc, and conduct a report to staff and parents each day.
- Assist with any personal care needs that may be required.
What the school is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
- Someone who is able to adapt teaching support to students needs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to hear more information on this SEN teaching assistant job role in Canterbury.