SEN teaching assistant-Gillingham
This is a full time SEN teaching assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a Teaching Assistant for children with behavioural, social, emotional and mental health needs in Gillingham.
About the school:
- All Teaching Assistants are trained to deliver outstanding lessons to students with a variety of special educational needs.
- The school accommodates to students year 7 to 11 with varied talents and skill sets.
- It is oversubscribed year-on-year and has an exceptional reputation within the local community.
- Very welcoming environment with events for staff and students every term.
- Quality professional development.
About the role:
- Working with pupils who have behavioural, Social, emotional and mental health needs.
- Support in providing a broad and balanced program of study through The Curriculum.
- You will work alongside Teachers, building a positive and productive learning environment which helps our children engage in Education.
- Track the students progress and moods throughout the day, and report back to main teacher and parents at the end of the day.
What the school is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- The ability to pay attention to moods etc and write up a report at the end of the day.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to hear more information on this SEN teaching assistant job role in Gillingham.