SEMH Teaching Assistant
Are you on the search for an SEMH Teaching Assistant role?
Do you think you have the relevant skills to work with SEN children?
Magisters Education have an exciting opportunity for an adaptable and committed SEMH Teaching Assistant to join our vibrant staff in this school based in Thanet.
- A school for students aged 5-19 years old.
- This school caters for students with SEMH needs.
- They focus on equality and want every student to be happy at their school.
- Full induction and training provided.
- Implementing different strategies to cater for various learning abilities and behaviours.
- Escort students to various activities within the school, including swimming, the library and the farm.
- Pay attention to students moods etc, and conduct a report to staff and parents each day.
- Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience is not essential but would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
- Someone who is able to adapt teaching support to students needs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Please get in contact with Shreya at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more about this role based in Thanet.