SEMH teaching assistant-Thanet
This is a full time Teaching Assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a SEMH Teaching Assistant for a school located in Thanet
About the school:
- A school for students aged 5-19 years old.
- This school caters for students with SEMH needs.
- They focus on equality and want every student to be happy at their school.
- Full induction and training provided.
About the role:
- Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO.
- Implementing different strategies to cater for various learning abilities and behaviours.
- Escort students to various activities within the school, including swimming, the library and the farm.
- Pay attention to students moods etc, and conduct a report to staff and parents each day.
- Follow a set structure for each week.
What the school is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students.
- Someone who is able to adapt teaching support to students needs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to hear more information on this SEMH Teaching Assistant job role in Thanet.