Russian Teaching Assistant- Bromley
Magisters Education are now recruiting for a Russian Teaching Assistant to work in a school in Bromley.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be required to:
- A thorough knowledge of Russian language - ideally the native speaker of that language - combined with fluency or near-fluency in English.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, including the ability to juggle a variety of competing priorities whilst meeting deadlines.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- The ability to work using their own initiative and to take direction.
- Although no prior experience is necessary, the individual must have a demonstrable enthusiasm for helping pupils to learn and develop.
- A clear understanding of the needs of young people and an ability to maintain a good sense of order and discipline.
The Ideal Applicant:
- Highly motivated
- Good team player
- A strong positive role model
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to form excellent relationships
- Kind and Caring
How to apply:
You can apply for this Russian Teaching Assistant role below by clicking Apply Now! OR get in touch with Georgina today at Magisters Education on 07795909850.