Magisters Education are currently seeking a Maths Tutor to provide support with Maths tuition for children and young people. This particular role is working in a SEMH (Social Emotional and Mental Health) School for pupils between 11 and 16 years old.
About the Role:
- We are partnered with a School who provide support to pupils with SEMH in bromley.
- We are specifically looking for a tutor who has a Maths Specialism.
- We require someone with some general SEN knowledge with experience supporting similar needs and managing behaviour.
- The successful applicant must be happy to support kids between 11 and 16 years old who are in an alternate provision.
- You will be providing Maths support on a close-knit basis. Class sizes are between 4 and 6 and they are looking for someone to start asap.
- Hours are between 8:00 and 3:30 and the role is in Keston.
Experience, Training and Qualifications of the Maths Tutor:
- Teaching, tutoring, or learning support experience as a minimum.
- General knowledge working with individuals with a variety of SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities).
- Be creative, patient, and willing to think outside of the box.
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour and disengaged pupils.
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more about this role in Keston.