This school is seeking a Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Swale.
About the school:
- This school is located in a great area.
- Has a very good progression career plan.
- A school that values their students and ensures they are emotionally supported too.
- Supportive leadership team for staff.
- Regular team events in Dartford.
About the role:
- Help the main teacher with lesson planning and activities within the classroom.
- Provide support during break and lunch times.
- Monitoring student progress and report to the teacher and parents.
- Paying attention to and reporting any safeguarding issues.
What the school is looking for:
- Have a DBS or be willing to get one (£48).
- Be a team player and also be able to work independently.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Teaching Assistant role in Swale.