Learning Support Assistant-Bexley
This school is seeking a Learning Support Assistant in Bexley, with a start time of ASAP.
About the school:
- This school caters for students aged 4-16 years old.
- Staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- The school prides in being forward thinking educators, always striving for the best for each and every one of our pupils.
- Great career opportunities.
About the role:
- Work closely with pupils with special educational needs, providing one-on-one support according to their education health care plans (EHCPs).
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Provide feedback on the student's progress to the class teacher and parents, writing end of day reports and feedback.
- Assist the class teacher in planning and delivering tailored lessons to meet the specific needs of the pupils.
- A calm approach to managing challenging behaviour.
What the school is looking for:
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Ideally someone with knowledge/Experience of working with children with SEN.
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum and the ability to adapt learning materials to meet individual needs.
- A compassionate and patient nature, with the ability to build rapport and establish positive relationships with pupils.
- A commitment to inclusion and ensuring equal access to education for all pupils.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Learning support Assistant role in Bexley.