Learning Support Assistant-Ashford
This is a full time teaching assistant role with an ASAP start. The school is seeking someone to work as a Learning Support Assistant for students in a school in Ashford.
About the school:
- This school caters for students from year 7 through to sixth form.
- This school prioritises the welfare of their staff and students.
- Staff are committed to safeguarding of students.
- The school prides in being forward thinking educators, always striving for the best for each and every one of our pupils.
- Great career opportunities.
About the role:
- Work on a 1:1 basis with students to support their learning and development.
- Term time only.
- Adapt learning materials and prepare resources to support the student's individual needs.
- Provide feedback on the student's progress to the class teacher and parents, writing end of day reports and feedback.
- Ensure the student's well being and safety is maintained at all times.
What the school is looking for:
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Ideally someone with knowledge/Experience of working with children with SEN.
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum and the ability to adapt learning materials to meet individual needs.
- Candidate who is supportive, non-judgemental, patient, easy to talk to, positive, and flexible.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Learning support Assistant role in Ashford.