This school is seeking a 1:1 Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Cranbrook.
About the school:
- This school caters for students aged 5 and up.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- An extremely friendly and supportive leadership team.
- Regular themed curriculum days.
- A school that focuses on equality and wants every student to be happy at their school.
About the role:
- This is a short term role supporting a student in reception with ASD and ADHD.
- Working 1:1 with the student, supporting all needs and learning.
- Help to develop and implement individual education plans.
- Help to manage behaviour and promote a positive learning environment.
- Provide feedback to teachers and other professionals on pupil progress and any issues that arise.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about supporting children in their development.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support pupil.
- Candidate should be able to be extremely patient.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this 1:1 Teaching Assistant role in Cranbrook.