Learning Support Assistant
Full-time ASAP start
Mainstream Primary School
£70 - £90 per day
Do you have experience working with students in Nursery and Reception? Do you have experience with young children who are visually impaired as a Learning Support Assistant ? Would you like to be a part of an inclusive and supportive school in Colchester as a Learning Support Assistant ?
Then this may be the role for you
About The Role
- On a one to one level supporting a child who is visually impaired.
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Supervising group activities
- Looking after children who are upset or have had accidents
- Clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- Carrying out administrative tasks
- Make directed reading lists available in advance,
- To enable the student to access and organise the materials as needed
- Participate in discussions even if they are unable to see visual cues , Describe all visual material,
- Anything written on a board Give written feedback in typed format
About The School
- A friendly, caring and welcoming school with a history of strong links with the military.
- The site has excellent facilities for academic learning, sports and the arts.
- The staff work tirelessly to ensure the best education possible for each child and the learning experience provided ensure the children are engaged and stimulated during their time at school.
- They pride there self on there calm and focused learning environment.
Please Contact Davide at Magisters Education if you're interested in hearing more.