Learning Support Assistant
Magisters Education have partnered with a School in Keston. They are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work on a full-time basis with 2 pupils in particular. In the morning is working with a pupil in Year 3 with Autism and in the afternoon is working with a pupil in Year 2 with Autism and behaviour issues.
About the Role:
- This role is working across both of the Key Stages.
- You will need to be flexible and willing to help other children at short notice as a 1:1.
- The school are looking for someone confident, presentable, motivated and with personality.
- SLT are very supportive.
- Behaviour in the class is good and you have the support of a dedicated consultant.
- Paying up to £100 per day through until July!
About the Applicant:
- Weave your magic as you work across this glorious Keston Primary School as a Learning Support Assistant,
- supporting the Class Teacher whilst offering insight, advice and guidance to help students break down their work and develop the academic and social skills needed to thrive in their classrooms.
- Can you be that role-model-type…?
- Also seize the chance to work 1:1 with students needing specific attention, and develop your Learning Support Assistant experience whilst pushing students to bigger and better things! Sound good…?
- Located in gorgeous Keston, this Primary will offer you support, a welcoming team, bundles of varied experiences and training, whilst also allowing you autonomy to work how you feel would be best for the learning of the students!
- Easily reachable by train, this lovely modern Primary is the perfect setting for a fledgling Learning Support Assistant to work and learn!
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more