Early Years Teaching Assistant-Maidstone
This school is seeking a Early Years Teaching Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Maidstone.
About the school:
- A school that caters for primary school and nursery age students.
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
About the role:
- Working with students in key stage 1 to support their learning.
- Show a determination to help students develop their education further.
- You will be engaging students in learning, to keep them on task.
- You will be supporting the teacher with lessons and behaviour management.
- You must adapt your support depending on the needs of the child - every student is different.
What the school is looking for:
- Must have a minimum of a NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Must have a enhanced DBS or be willing to get one(£48).
- Be able to work independently and using your own initiative is essential.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Class Teacher to support the pupils.
- Be patient, kind, calm and approachable in all areas.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Early Years Teaching Assistant role in Maidstone.