This school is seeking a Behaviour Mentor role with a start time of ASAP located in Gravesham.
About the school:
- A school that consists of students aged 5-16 years old.
- Supports students with all needs.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Working 1:1 with certain students that require extra support in the classroom.
- Responsible for all safeguarding concerns with our students.
- Working with behaviour plans and creating techniques for each individual student.
- Taking part in out of the classroom group work.
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Be able to build relationships and trust quickly.
- Have a good understanding of SEN and students needs.
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, as no day is the same.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Behaviour Mentor role in Gravesham.