This school is seeking a Behaviour Mentor role with a start time of ASAP located in Dover.
About the school:
- A school that caters for students aged 4 and up.
- Supportive leadership team.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Working 1:1 with identified pupils to deliver bespoke support to children with special educational needs.
- Be aware of, and remain responsible for all safeguarding of pupils within your care.
- Promote good behaviour in and around the school.
- Develop and implement behaviour plans.
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Be able to build relationships and trust quickly.
- Good understanding of the curriculum and needs for each student.
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, as no day is the same.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Behaviour Mentor role in Dover.