This school is seeking a Behaviour Mentor role with a start time of ASAP located in Swale.
About the school:
- A school that focuses on making the students experience happy and successful.
- A leadership team that prioritises the staff and students welfare.
- Focuses not only on the students welfare but staff welfare too.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the main teacher and parents to create a productive environment for each students.
- Preparing materials and strategies to help students that need to extra support.
- Monitoring each students progress, conducting a report each week expressing any concerns/improvements.
- Use behaviour plans where necessary.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
What the school is looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish relationships and build trust with students.
- Positivity and resilience.
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, as no day is the same.
- Be open to anything and have a good sense of humour.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Behaviour Mentor role in Swale.