Magisters Education are working with a non-selective secondary school for in Dartford. They are looking for a Science Technician to start asap. They are ideally looking to have someone in from Monday 14th November.
About the School:
- Non-selective secondary school in Dartford.
- There is a strong sense of community, based on excellent relationships between staff, pupils and parents.
- The schools new staff will have opportunities to learn and bring their fantastic practice with them to raising achievement for this schools students.
- The School is easily accessible by car, cycle or public transport.
- 15-minute walk from Dartford Station where both trains and buses run frequently.
- We have free parking on site for all staff.
- This role is temp to perm. So you will start working via the agency and there is potential for you to be offered a permanent contract
- To maintain the laboratories and all the equipment in a safe and usable condition.
- To prepare materials and equipment for practical lessons and demonstrations.
- Free on-site staff parking
- Free tea and coffee in the staff room
- Tailored induction program
- Free use of the school gym
Please get in contact with Spencer at Magisters Education if you are interested in hearing more about this Science technician role