Magisters Education are looking for a School Caretaker to start ASAP. You will play a key role in a Catholic school in the Hackney.
About the Applicant:
- Ideally has a recognised qualification in at least one building maintenance, building construction or engineering services discipline (City & Guilds or similar).
- Ability to plan and prioritise a range of regular and irregular tasks.
- Use own initiative to analyse situations and devise solutions.
- Experience in monitoring of others work, such as cleaners or contractors.
- Good knowledge of Building defects and repairs.
- Ideally a 'jack of all trades'. With experience in plumbing, electrics, painting, decorating and carpentry. You dont need to be qualified in these, you will just need the basis skills.
About the School:
- Excellent, physical environment
- Good public transport networks
- Support from an experienced school business manager and head of premises
- Opportunity to work within an experienced team where your skills that you bring will succeed to be recognised.
- Sophisticated modern school set in the heart of Hackney.
To apply, please apply via this website. Alternately, please ask to speak to Spencer at Magisters Education if you would like to hear more about the School Caretaker role.