This school is seeking a School Administrator role with a start time of ASAP located in Dover.
About the school:
- Great progression career plan.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Pupils and staff are highly motivated and firmly believe in learning together, in partnership with families.
About the role:
- Responsible for all communication coming in and going out of the school.
- Schedule and arrange appointments, meetings and conferences.
- To provide a professional and warm welcome to those visiting and contacting the school.
- Supervising students during their independent study time, promoting the highest standard of conduct and behaviour and providing pastoral support where necessary.
- Keeping financial records.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to relate well with pupils, teachers and parents.
- Promote a positive work environment.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this School Administrator role in Dover.