This school is seeking a School Administrator role with a start time of ASAP located in Canterbury.
About the school:
- Community feel school.
- Creative connected curriculum.
- Focuses on having a positive environment for pupils and staff.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Excellent professional development.
About the role:
- Responsible for all communication coming in and going out of the school.
- Responsible for working closely with teachers and Head of school to ensure after school clubs, school day trips and administration of pupils is managed and coordinated.
- To provide a professional and warm welcome to those visiting and contacting the school.
- Supervising students during their independent study time, promoting the highest standard of conduct and behaviour and providing pastoral support where necessary.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A real passion for working within an education environment.
- Great telephone manor.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this School Administrator role in Canterbury.