Learning Support Assistant-Medway
This school is seeking a Learning support Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Medway.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Ambitious leadership team
- A very inclusive school, always focusing on equality.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Working with the teacher, and creating a learning plan that supports the needs of all students.
- Supporting pupils with special educational needs, ensuring they are able to access the curriculum and make progress.
- To work with students 1:1 or in small groups, inside and outside of the classroom.
- Support interaction between peers, and be ale to de-escalate any conflict if needed.
- Be able to adapt teachers materials and resources where required.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to build positive relationships and set boundaries to support learning.
- A good understanding of special educational needs.
- Provide appropriate role models of behaviour both in the classroom and around school.
- Experience or awareness of young people with possible barriers to learning.
- Be patient, kind, calm and approachable in all areas.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Learning support Assistant role in Medway.