Learning Support Assistant- Folkestone & Hythe
This school is seeking a Learning support Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Folkestone & Hythe.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Social and networking events.
- A dedicated, friendly and inspirational team.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- You will be working with enthusiastic and supportive staff and encouraging students wherever you go.
About the role:
- To help prepare, monitor and maintain a safe and secure learning environment in line with the teacher's lesson plans.
- To provide learning support for pupils in class or in 1:1 situations.
- Supporting pupils with special educational needs, ensuring they are able to access the curriculum and make progress.
- Facilitate inclusion in small group activities with peers and support interaction between them.
- Provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards to pupils.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to build positive relationships and set boundaries to support learning.
- The ideal candidates will have lots of patience, be resilient, proactive and engaging.
- Be passionate about the student's learning and welfare.
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the student, depending on their individual communication and learning skills.
- Someone who is passionate about the progress of pupils.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Learning support Assistant role in Folkestone & Hythe.