Learning Support Assistant-Ashford
This school is seeking a Learning support Assistant role with a start time of ASAP located in Ashford.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Ambitious leadership team
- A dedicated, friendly and inspirational team.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Collaborating with the teacher to create and implement a tailored learning plan.
- To provide learning support for pupils in class or in 1:1 situations.
- Supporting pupils with special educational needs, ensuring they are able to access the curriculum and make progress.
- Facilitate inclusion in small group activities with peers and support interaction between them.
- Provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards to pupils.
What the school is looking for:
- Be able to build positive relationships and set boundaries to support learning.
- The ideal candidates will have lots of patience, be resilient, proactive and engaging.
- Provide appropriate role models of behaviour both in the classroom and around school
- Have knowledge and understanding of the different social, cultural and physical needs of pupils.
- Be patient, kind, calm and approachable in all areas.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Learning support Assistant role in Ashford.