Learning Support Assistant
Magisters Education have recently partnered with a primary school in Hackney. They are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work on a full time basis to start asap. At Magisters Education we are passionate about all things education and understand the importance of working closely with our candidates and schools to ensure both receive the personal and efficient service they deserve.
About the role
- The Learning Support Assistant role will be full-time Monday-Friday, 8.00am-4.00pm.
- You will be working alongside other staff members and providing 1:1 support to SEN students across KS1 and KS2.
- This may be students with autism, learning difficulties, speech, language and communication needs, physical impairments or SEMH students.
- Develop understanding of the SEN needs of the child.
- Ensure students gain tailored support within lessons through appropriate clarification, explanations, equipment and materials.
- Promote independent learning.
- Participate in formal and informal meetings with teachers to contribute to planning lessons and activities.
- Previous child-centred experience with the primary age range- desirable.
- Experience working with students with a range of additional needs.
- Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent.
- Understand how to work with pupils and build positive relationships with various pupils quickly and efficiently
- Love of education and the desire to make a positive impact on the lives of others
- Confident, proactive and enthusiastic person
- Good behaviour management skills
Think this is the job for you?
If you are interested in this role, please contact Fatima at Magisters Education on 07721557642 or simply click apply!
- East London
- Magisters Education