This school is seeking a Behaviour Mentor role with a start time of ASAP located in Medway.
About the school:
- A happy school and students enjoy their time here throughout their time at the school.
- Ambitious leadership team
- This school aims to inspire students to reach their full potential.
- Full induction and continued professional development opportunities.
- They hold themed curriculum days and weeks.
About the role:
- Working closely with the wider school staff to promote the use of behaviour management strategies.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with pupils who need the extra help and support.
- Motivating and helping pupils with behaviour needs achieve their full potential, and monitoring progress in improving behaviour along the way.
- Develop and implement behaviour plans.
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Be able to build relationships and trust quickly.
- Good understanding of a child's development and learning, with an interest in education.
- You will be expected to think on your feet and be proactive, as no day is the same.
Please contact Megan at magisters if you would like to know more information about this Behaviour Mentor role in Medway.